Valentine's Day Crafts and More

Soooo - I've done Valentine's Posts in the past and I would be a little upset if I missed sharing something this year too - however limited.
I found this tutorial yesterday for Valentine Paper Bag Books and thought it looked like a new and fun-to-make idea. While LOML was at band practice, I snuck in a little crafting time to make his Valentine card using the basic idea from the tutorial. Here are my results:
The Outside Cover
 
The Inner Flap
 The Pull Tabs (card stock on dictionary pages - distressed)
The Front with the tabs Pulled Out
I think he'll like the effort I put into it more than anything. Granted, I could have made it a bit more . . .decorative, neater, whatever. But, I just wanted to make sure it was COMPLETED before the actual day.

I do have a few links to share for this occasion as well:
I hope this inspires you to make something just lovely for the one(s) you love.
Happy Valentine's Day!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) I'm so happy you liked my little tutorial on the paper bag valentine books :) Yours turned out fabulously! Have a lovely week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...