What I Really Should be Doing . . .

is
- Washing clothes
- Reading more of THIS BOOK

- Using tips from the book to market my jewelry
- Editing photos
- Taking photos
- Writing descriptions
- Listing items in my Etsy shop
- Cleaning litterboxes for adorable kitties
- Scrubbing bathrooms
- Getting some of the Halloween items from the storage building
- Making some Halloween decorations
- Paying bills
- Picking up my collection of trash and junk on the ottoman of my chair
- Cleaning the craft room
- Paying Bills

Instead, I've wasted the day making my craft desk look like this

Well, . . . . at least now I have a list.

I need to also share some more Halloween links with y'all:
AHA! THAT's been accomplished!
And, now I'm off to accomplish something else. . . dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...