One Decision Made at Least

I know y'all have to be SO TIRED of me talking about this darn bracelet already. But, just real quick. . .I finally decided how to wrap the bangle with the lace. And, it's not ANY of the options I gave you. It's one I didn't even consider at all.
Better right!?
If you didn't see my I Heart Macro post yesterday; I've been experimenting with the colors some more. Of course, the plain white looks pretty good too.
Now if I could just make that last decision, tack that thing down, and be done with it already!!



I did finish one thing this weekend. My menu is made.

Breakfasts: Cereal/grits, bagels, yogurt w/granola, breakfast burritos, hashbrown baskets, waffles

Lunches: Ham sandwiches, tuna noodles, leftovers, bean buttitos, PB&J, turkey sandwiches (go figure)

Dinners:
Crispy Lemon Tilapia w/wild rice & corn
Cheesy Ham and Broccoli Casserole
Slow Cooker Angel Chicken w/green beans and mashed potatoes
Shepard's Pie

Sorry my Thanksgiving menu isn't here, but I don't make that meal. My mom is the genius behind that one! For more Menu Plan Monday, head over to I'm an Organizing Junkie.


I've got big plans to try to see a certain vampire movie today, so I can't keep blabbering on here. Instead check out the newest item in my shop!
Life's Path Necklace


And, here's hoping you have a wonderful Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Hehe, you wrote buttitos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahaha!!! So I did. I'm sooooo keeping it there too. I mean isn't that what you call them when you pack them with beans anyway?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love what you've done with the bangle and lace....like the white/black but diggin' the colours too....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

The 100 Day Project 2024

Yesterday, the 100 Day Project for 2024 started (it's not too late to join in!!) I mentioned last week that I would give you a heads-up ...