Our Valentine Weekend

While suitcases, and boxes, and all sorts of chaos surround me, I've decided to simply ignore the mess and tell you about my Valentine weekend.

LOML and I rented a condo in Orange Beach, AL (big surprise after my Condo Box post.) Even with a snow warning for southern Alabama, we headed down to the beach - we're CRAZY like that. The weekend was quite chilly but beautiful.We shopped for beads (actually, I shopped while he watched and paid), we ate out (after getting stuck in OB Mardi Gras traffic for an hour and a half - REALLY!!), I crafted some jewelry, we watched sunsets, and the Love of My Life made me dinner for Valentine's day. It was a truly wonderful weekend.  
 

I hope yours was just as full of love and/or lovely things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

The 100 Day Project 2024

Yesterday, the 100 Day Project for 2024 started (it's not too late to join in!!) I mentioned last week that I would give you a heads-up ...