Words For Valentine's Day

I've found that ever since we got this desktop set up in the living room. I haven't ventured very far from it. This means I've only gone into the craft room to gather my photography supplies. I think I need to remedy that issue this afternoon. Of course, I still have LOADS of photos to take and edit. . . .Oh well, I need a crafty break!

Today is Day 2 of the February Photo a Day Challenge and the topic is Words.
Here's the picture I captured.
Day 2: Words

I made this canvas for the hubs back in October for our anniversary. I thought it would be perfect to share today as Valentine's Day begins to creep up on us. Here's a link to my Sign of Love tutorial and a better shot of the finished piece.


I've got a notebook full of crafty jewelry ideas but am at a loss for what to make HIM for Valentine's Day this year. I was going to share some of the neat items I've made for Pat int he past for Valentine's, but all I can find documented is this Valentine's one from 2010. I wonder what's up with that. . .
Anyway, have you found or made any cool V-day projects? I'd so welcome the suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. Hope, You are so nice for making something for him! I hope he totally loved this, because that is just an awesome gift! Thanks for sharing how you made it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

Bead Box 18 - Reveal

 Hey y'all! I'm popping in to share the completed jewelry pieces that came out of Bead Box 18 . I've actually already stocked an...