A Blast of a Ball


I'm just checking in for a moment to say that the Ball was a BLAST!!
It's so hard to condense the fun of Saturday night into one blog post.
To my ball guests - I'm sorry I didn't get to spend a ton of time with you but it was soooooo good to see you. We def need to hang out soon. You made my night.
I was exhausted by the end of it and my feet were killing me. I slept almost all day Sunday. However, the laughter, music, and pure excitement of the evening are still ringing in my ears. Our leader (Queen) looked beautiful and I hope she had as good a time as I did. LOML* looked fantastic (as he always does) in his tails and I was able to keep the feathers on my head all night without much worry. It was a good, a very good, night.
It seems I am rambling now and need really to get some stuff done so I'll go now.
The work was worth it, I had a ball!!

*LOML=Love of My Life

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for inviting us to the ball! We had a great time!! See you again in a few weeks!!! Yea!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...