More about Poll Results, Labor Day, and MMSM

My poll is now closed and I haven't received any new results. Again, I've had a hard time interpreting what you want because I got seven answers and only two of them were the same. Those two that are the same (and thus have a higher percentage) want me to discuss more about my day-to-day life. The rest of you are all over the place. Overall, what I think I am going to do is use this blog as a personal one, in a similar way as I have been, and try to include more about me. I will continue to link to the interesting items I find on the web. I will also share some of my crafts (as that is part of my life.) However, I am also going to start trying to use the other blog as well to share some of the cool craft stuff I find. The other blog is Fairy Creative (www.fairycreative.blogspot.com) if you want to check it out and follow it as well (read: please do!!) I will have the post you are reading up before I have a 'real' post up over there, but please do check it out if you are interested at all.

Okay, MOVING ON!! It's Labor Day, a day I've been looking forward to because it's a paid day off, a three-day weekend, a freebie beach day. However, I'm stuck inside hiding from the wind and rain, from a little storm they are calling Gustav. Fortunately, I'm far enough away that it is just a nuisance and not a disaster. I guess it is giving me time to post, which I probably wouldn't be doing from the beach (I'm trying to see the bright side.) I also need to remember that at least I CAN post, which means I still have power and cable. LOML*, another couple, and I had a great time at the beach. Somehow I drank a little too much on Friday night and felt rough on Saturday morning, but that soon faded. While I did start drinking again around lunch time, I was drinking slowly and never really got drunk. I felt so much better for packing and getting the heck out of there on Sunday. I'm now waiting for a slight pause in the storm to run to the grocery store so we can go to friends' for dinner. As such, I'm kinda all over the place - sorry!!

Since it is Labor Day, it is also "Made Me Smile Monday" I've got some goodies for y'all.
  • Here's one all you can eat special you won't soon forget.
  • QUOTE - "Why do they say new and improved? It can't be new if it was improved can it?" - Unknown
Alrighty, gonna venture into the storm now. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...