Me? Spoiled?

And. . .a big sigh of hurray! I got a new laptop last night. I am really pleased with it and excited to have my OWN. Every other computer I've had has been a hand-me-down, and this one was bought specifically for ME!! It makes me happy. It's not a Mac or anything, but it's a nice HP. I really like that the keyboard includes a numeric keypad. It's one of the main reasons I picked this one. I really am too spoiled. Hopefully, I'll get to a real post later today, I need to finish loading everything on here while at work. (I'm hoping the tech has a little time for me to get Office and Virus Protection installed.) In any case - it's time to get moving, get dressed, and get out of here.

Oh, and if I don't get back with you today. Have a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...