Three Days for the Fourth (MMSM)

What a lovely little three-day weekend we had. Summary:

☼A full day of shopping to find a beautiful dress
☼Only a coupla margaritas (reduces the chance of suffering the next day, if you keep the number low)
☼Mama's Ribs, MawMaw's potato salad, and Ree's death by chocolate
☼Watermelon Jello shots
☼Two little girls who only seem to get along while they are in the water
☼Eight(at least) fireworks displays from a single spot on the beach
☼Pancakes the size of dinner plates (Mac & Jerry's in Robertsdale)
☼Breezy Fairhope Beach (me: crafting, LOML: windsurfing)
☼Italian food at the G place
☼The entertaining awkwardness that was the G-place's attempts to close
☼Retaining my 'cheap date' status with a trip to the bookstore
☼Losing that status with the purchase of 2 tickets for Transformers 2 (a TOTAL waste of money!!)
☼Starting the week off right by working out first thing!
☼A/C in the office!!

And now for some "Made Me Smile Monday":
I hope your 4th was enjoyed as well; and hope that you and I have as smooth and fun a week!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see your back and blogging, and I'm even happier to hear about your Mawmaw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ben, I'm gonna try to stay steady; but you know- life gets in the way sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Saw your comment on DAbbled.org.. So give me the details (email me at dot @ dabbled.org) How were you subscribed before? Through Blogger's followers, or the regular RSS feed? And how did you resubscribe? I'm trying to figure out exactly what went wrong :)

    And I'd like to post an update on how to fix it.

    thanks!
    dot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...