Project Runway Ate My Homework (TRT)

I had full intentions of blogging last night. Yet, after making and eating dinner, I decided to catch up on the 3 hours of TiVoed Project Runway I missed on Thursday.

The evening was lost. The entire list of things I needed to get done was thrown out the window so I could devote my complete, full, and utter attention to the TV. How much of a fat ass does that make me? Instead of finishing up my meal plan for the week, I watched TV. Instead of browsing beautiful condos online for our Labor Day weekend getaway, I watched TV. Instead of crafting, I watched TV. Instead of blogging about it, I watched TV. So, it was a complete "to do list FAIL" of an evening.

To top it off, everything on the list was something I was gonna do ON MY ASS anyway, I just couldn't bear to pull my eyes away from the television long enough to look at something else (I've missed stuff on PR that way before.)

One thing was accomplished, I did get a good laugh out of myself - I realized that Tim Gunn's "Make it work" is just an older, gay man's "Get r done." He he he he! You may have already seen my tweet about that, but I think I'm a comic genius to come up with that little joke. Okay, maybe not a comic genius but a very funny girl nonetheless.

In order for me to feel as though I've accomplished SOMETHING else, let's get to some "Totally Random Tuesday" links and finish up this blog post:
  • A paranoid's breakfast -
  • With Tim Burton's new take on it upcoming, here's a look at the fashion of Alice in Wonderland through the years.
  • Speaking of fashion, take a look at the zipper dress. Man, there are definitely parts of your body you don't want stuck in one of those zippers! However, it is absolutely a cool idea!
  • Do you read the writing on the wall? You know, the public bathroom wall. . . I do!! I'm constantly laughing at some of the things that are written there, the bad grammar, mis-spellings, and the written 'fights' people have, In any case, here's some of the best bathroom wall graffiti.
  • Lastly, the internet is currently overflowing with funny pie charts, bar graphs, and more that poke fun at just about anything. Here's a sampling of some fun with charts.
So, that's all for now. I need to get back to the list. Just by completing this task, I've really overlooked/ignored a few other to do items. Sigh! It never ends!

2 comments:

  1. Tim Gunn's "Make it work" is just an older, gay man's "Get r done."

    LOLOLOLOL! That was wonderful! I do NOT like reality TV. But I LOVE Project Runway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like that. . .no one seems to really appreciate my comic genius, really. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...