Bead Table Wednesday On the Go

Today was a long one. I helped out my sister-in-law again by taking her to a string of doctor appointments.
As usual, I over packed my bag of things to do while I waited as I ended up only using the beading supplies and my iPad.
The picture is of the clipboard I had precariously balanced in my lap. I'm working on another JUNK necklace (or two) and simply spread out all the bits and pieces on a bead mat. So while it isn't technically my "bead table", it is what I was working on this particular Wednesday! As such, it's my Bead Table Wednesday submission.




I also listed a new pair of earrings yesterday
Flight of Fancy Earrings

Please don't forget about the Giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...