Yum in the Sun

Yesterday was good enough to eat, and boy did we eat well.
It was a day spent next to the pool smoking a Boston Butt (which we affectionately refer to as smoking an ass)




Some corn was also roasted on the grill for a corn and tomato salad.




It made for one heck of a glorious ending to the day!




This has been a wonderfully relaxing vacation so far, and it's just the beginning. I'm looking forward to the rest of it! We're leaving this morning to head out. We now have a hotel reserved in Orlando for two nights. I guess we'll se what kind of trouble we can get into there. For now, it's time to pack up and hit the road!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

7 comments:

  1. LURV the Boston Butt - pork RULES!!! I am sooo having Butt envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy my mouth is watering! Have a great time in Orlando!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh that corn and tomato salad looks divine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my gosh! Have fun in Orlando!! This was a delicious post. That corn is almost beautiful enough to make jewelry out of. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all of you. Sorry I haven't been able to respond but I only had internet on my phone for a few days.
    The meal was fantastic and Orlando was really fun too. I hope to get to post some about it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, corn! But I can't eat it now that I have braces on my bottom teeth! Poo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...