I Heart Macro: Paint Supplies

If you remember my Bead Table Wednesday (BTW), you'll remember that I cleaned off my craft desk(s). This task included soaking some of my paint water jars and paintbrushes. I couldn't resist snapping a few shots.

See what else is going on this I Heart Macro Sunday with Lori at Studio Waterstone.

14 comments:

  1. I so love art play photos! Great macro'ing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Zack would love to come paint with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please please please come clean mine up too.......maybe I should try some shots of my mess and I could tell everyone it is art????
    Fun shots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori!
    He's more than welcome. Painting is my nieces' favorite activity when they come over too. Kids and paint, a messy but fun combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kimmy,
    HA! Mine already needs to be cleaned again. . .it doesn't take much. Ah well. Go for the art shots, when it's macro no one can see the "bigger picture" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos they brings back memories, painting something I have not done in years. People often ask if I still paint and I tell then "No, not these days, but I still know how!". My son and niece are the true paint artists in the family.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  7. Therese,
    I should probably clarify that I don't actually paint anything on canvas. Most of my paining is done in collage, on wooden beads, or I 'paint' on sealers for various items. I just have the supplies, I don't really paint!
    I'd love to see some of your work. I'm sure it's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes I like the jars better then what I make lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are some well loved paint jars!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annette,
    Oh yes, waste not want not and all that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that first shot - all those colours reflected in the jar - just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Val,
    I know! Thanks so much for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...