Button Swap: Revealing What I Sent

Last week I showed off the buttons my Button Swap partner, Brenda Salzano, sent me.
This week I'd like to show you what I sent her.

Brenda's already posted her button reveal of what I sent on her blog, so I feel safe to show you too.
Let me admit that I sent more than the required four buttons as I am a little button crazy and I wanted to make sure she had lots of choices. So, I sent four vintage and four handmade/altered.
I started with the four vintage buttons from my stash. The top left is a big metal shank button. Next to it is a mother of pearl button. Bottom left is a glass button and bottom right is a plastic button.
I altered a clear plastic button to make this button.
This button is one of my wood Shabby Buttons that I altered just for Brenda.
I created this button with some Tim Holtz Grungeboard, paint, distress inks, and a dictionary page. I think it's super cool.
Lastly (and I know it's hard to see) is this Precious Metal Clay (PMC) button I made. It's not fantastic as I'm still learning how to use the clay efficiently, but I still think it turned out pretty neat.

Of course, I sent all of the buttons in the button puzzle box (with puzzle included) since I thought it was pretty awesome.

So far, Brenda has reported that she likes the buttons so I'm a happy girl!

Brenda is so thoughtful, she even included me in a gorgeous Etsy treasury she made yesterday.


Speaking of Etsy, these earrings are new in my shop.
Copper Rain Earrings

I'd love to know your opinions on the buttons I sent Brenda and how your own button creations are coming along. Now I must run as I've got a lot on my plate today. Toodles!

5 comments:

  1. i really really like the grungeboard button and the PMC button! i think they are fantastic. the others 2 are really sweet too. you do great work, Hope :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hope,
    Those were some pretty neat buttons you sent. My favorite is the green heart shaped one, very cool!
    I also love the Copper Rain earrings you made.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the button you sent your partner and the altered/personally made buttons are great! Having been your partner last year I know how thougthful and generous you are. And, your packaging is fantastic too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those buttons Hope, especially the altered ones ... very creative. Now I must add "alter buttons" to my ever-growing growing list of things to try. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I love the green button! And the tag is super cute too! ps...thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...