I Heart Macro: Margarita Friday

At the end of each work week, Pat and I have a bit of a tradition. We're not sure when we started it or how long we'll keep it up, but each Friday is affectionately referred to as Margarita Friday.

Each week I look forward to
Salt-rimmed margaritas
Crispy tortilla chips
Savory salsa


And, of course the amazing company of my husband! (not pictured)

There's more I Heart Macro Sunday at Studio Waterstone.

(Please excuse the fact that there are really iPhone photos. I wanted to see what I could make it do!)

8 comments:

  1. sounds like a perfect tradition to keep up.
    I enjoy and look forward to great food shared with me husband too.
    Love the vibrant colors and great detail.
    from one foodie to another,
    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Antiquity- Yup!! So yummy!

    Leah- I really appreciate that especially since they are phone camera shots! Thanks for stopping in!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, I might have to start up a tradition like that. Terrific shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I want some of everything! You did good with the iPhone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I took one look at the last photo and the first thing that came to my mind was, "ah what a refreshing drink!" Then I realized--it's the salsa! Looks way yummy, no matter what! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula- Thanks. It definitely was!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! I share your exuberance for margaritas. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...