June in Photos

As promised in yesterday's meandering post, I'm going to share some of my favorite Instagram pictures from June.
As in every month (just about) I got a sunset on the water picture.
I thought the bubble pattern in my beer was pretty neat. What do you see in it?
I actually grew something I can eat!! (and did eat)

June was full of all kind of storms. This ominous one was setting off many alerts/alarms.

I took a Kumihimo class at my local bead store with a friend. That was so much fun!!

This cute tree frog was in my watering can as I struggled to keep my plants alive.

I took some time to bust out a baker's dozen pairs of earrings.
Father's Day meant a beer cake for my step-dad.

Stumbled on this pretty brook while at a playground and geocaching with the nieces.

Finally, I rounded the month out with a rainbow of jello shots (thanks Cindy!) and fun with a few really good friends.



Now. . .it's time to move past the month that got away and on to bigger and better.
New necklace in the shop.
Button Fringe Necklace
As well, there's a few more items in the on SALE section of the shop.

Now, let's see what we can do with July! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and interesting photos! At firs I saw a spider web in your beer, but looking closser I saw a face.

    Love the earrings you made, and that button fringe necklace is beautiful! I need to learn how to include fibers in my pieces.....

    Have a safe and happy holiday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...