Link-a-palooza for a Busy day

I busted out a few more shabby pendants yesterday. This time I kept them 'as is' without adding any kind of image to them.

I've got a pile of more shapes ready to be altered, and I want to play around with some different options for decorating the front of them. However, a good friend and her fiancee are exchanging vows today so I'm heading out to the courthouse in just a few. Eek!

Since I'm short on time, it's the perfect opportunity for a




One last reminder about the Bead Soup Blog Party tomorrow and that's it for me today. I've got a commitment out of the house in the morning, but I'll be hopping the soups as soon as I get home. You can count on that! See ya later gators.

4 comments:

  1. This tweet was great! I am so glad that I clicked the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MrsJones- I'm so glad you found me! Welcome. . .and thanks so much for stopping in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper plate box is so cute!!!

    Thanks for the links! Off to check out the one from How About Orange now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the link to the Shoplocket article. I have a website but have not been able to afford any extra services such as a cart. I'll be checking this out over the next few days.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...