Menu Plan Monday

If you haven't heard, Alabama won on Saturday night. The Georgia Bulldogs put up a heck of a fight, but it's the Crimson Tide that will be heading to Miami in January for the Championship game against Notre Dame. It's another exciting year in Alabama College football!! I love it.

I hope I didn't bore you with that re-cap, I'm just a happy girl about it.
Anyway.
It's another Monday and that means another meal plan from me.

Breakfasts: Cereal, Juice, Yogurt w/fruit & granola, Cheese omelets w/toast & fruit, Blueberry muffins

Lunches: Leftovers, Juice, Hummus pitas, Soup w/grilled cheese, Cheese & veggie pita pizzas (other options: tuna noodles, cheese quesidillas)

Dinners:
Jalapeno popper chicken w/corn & black beans
Meatless spaghetti w/salad
Creamy mushroom soup (without the cream)
Tofu with black beans and garlic w/brown rice & salad


I hope your weekend was fun-filled also. Now I've got a lot of catching up to do. . .decorating, gift shopping, cleaning house, and jewelry-making.

Let me get to it and leave you with a few sale items in the shop.
Fly High Necklace - 25% off
Sweetly Peach Bracelet - 30% off
Happy Monday y'all!!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...