Freedom to Work

Happy 4th of July, Y'all!! To those of us in the U.S. of A. it's our Independence Day. For the rest of you, I imagine it's just another Thursday. I hope that whatever your day holds it's a good one. We're actually not doing much today but relaxing and enjoying some charred meat. (That's how we roll on the Fourth!) Of course, 'relaxing' is a loose term as I'm throwing in some work with it. I figured, what the hay, I've got some tasks to complete anyway.

First, I want to mention that the newest issue of the Creative Bead Chat Magazine (an online Glossi) is out and somehow I ended up in the Artisan Spotlight! MY NAME'S ON THE COVER!!
July 2013 Creative Bead Chat Magazine
The whole magazine is great and I highly recommend that you check it out. In fact, if you aren't already a member of the Artisan Whimsy community and/or of the Creative Bead Chat Facebook group that you go join right away!
___________________________________

There's also some 'new' items listed in the Etsy shop.
Simplicity Necklace
Unearthed Necklace (re-listed)

That's all I've got for today. Again, I hope you have a safe and happy 4th of July!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Artisan Spotlight!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo I like the simplicity necklace! Hope you guys are having a happy fourth!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. G- Thanks! That one was just one made to get some beads off my desk, but I think it turned out beautifully. It's way more simple than my usual style, but I am trying to simplify some. I hope your day was great, ours was LAZY. We kept waiting for it to rain.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...