Today I'm. . .

Trying out something new.

Currently, I'm. . .
Bookmarking: Recipes. I’m ALWAYS finding new recipes. This one for a Pecan Cobbler is probably the latest find.

Creating: Space. I’ve got this pile of beads and love the palette, but have become completely stuck on what to make of it. At this point, I just want it off my desk but I don't want to just stuff it away. Sigh.

Enjoying: The weather. The temperatures have started to go down a little here in the Deep South and it’s almost bearable to be outside.

Feeling: Better. The cold I had a few weeks ago is finally coming to an end. I hope.

Giggling: At myself. I'm still really tickled by my anniversary pun from yesterday.

Listening: To the quiet. Mornings are really quiet here. All I really hear is the running of the fishtank and the white noise of my laptop.

Listing:  A new necklace. Here's what's newest in the Etsy Shop.
Dawn Necklace

Needing: Coffee. My cup is low again dangit.

Noticing: The mess. Well, I’m not just now noticing it, but the disastrous clutter in the craft room is getting to me. It may be time for another overhaul.

Reading: Sedaris. I really prefer to listen to David Sedaris read from his books, he’s so funny. But I picked up his newest book, Let’s Explore Diabetes with Owls, from the library a few weeks ago and have finally cracked it open.

Watching: Star Trek (seriously).  During lunch, Pat and I watch an episode of a show on Netflix. We've worked through all the episodes in several shows this way. We started on Star Trek: The Next Generation last week and are really getting a kick out of it.

Wearing: Comfort. Today is all about comfort so I threw on jeans, a t-shirt, and a cardigan. Also, bare feet.There will be flip-flops in my future (it's not that cool yet) and probably a necklace before leaving the house.

Wishing: To go thrifting. I think I might hit up a favorite antique store or two when I head into Mobile later today.

Wondering: What you think. How do you like this type of post from me?

6 comments:

  1. I like the freshness and organization of this post. And your Steel Heart :-) That necklace is gorgeous~those colors are so soothing! I have some David Sedaris but haven't opened yet. I don't know why, because when I see him on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart, he makes me laugh so hard I start to get cramps. Your suggestion of listening to him is a great one...full affect there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it Hope, although it should be titled the Meanderings of Crafty Hope.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this, and I am going to do it for my blog! Also, let me know how you like that book. It's on my list of potential books to check out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. G- I'm glad you like it! I've got a bunch of other suggestions of -ING prompts if you want them. I may actually do a post on what those are too. Maybe. . . So far, I'm enjoying the book. David Sedaris is a funny, funny man. I'm hoping to finish it before it's due at the library (on Monday!) I'll let you know when I see you tomorrow! :)

      Delete
  4. How about a long linked chain or a dangly charm bracelet with the beads?
    Like the different style of post for a change occasionally.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this type of post quite a lot! In fact, I'm thinking of borrowing it!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...