Menu and Recipe Review (2/24)

For some reason I didn't struggle too much with today's menu. Oh, that's right. . .I carried over over half of it from last week. Whatever, that just means less grocery shopping this week. WIN! (I do try to be a positive person.)

Breakfasts: Smoothies, Cereal, Omelets, PB&J muffins, Waffles (from freezer)

Lunches: Cheese quesidillas, pizza (from freezer), Tuna noodles, PB&J, Bean burritos, Soup w/grilled cheese, Leftovers

Dinners:
Sauteed Curry Paneer with sugar snaps & peas over rice (subbing tofu for paneer)
Crunchy garlic chicken w/red potatoes and corn
BBQ tofu pizza w/salad

_____________________________________________

Recipe Review

Chicken noodle soup: I used the linked recipe as a reference mainly. It was SOUP-ER easy and pretty good too. I used chicken broth and a large chicken breast that I already had in the freezer. I added some chopped carrot to up the vegetables and it was perfectly fine. Definitely will make again.

Three cheese lasagna: For a lasagna, this wasn't too hard to make. I think my biggest complaint was cutting down the noodles. It seemed like such a waste of food. I may make this again but I'll rework the noodles to make sure there is less wasting them. We enjoyed this and even ate all the leftovers.

I hope you are trying to find the WIN in your Monday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...