Giveaway Winner and Menu Plan

Remember the milestone giveaway I mentioned a few weeks ago? Today's the day I pick a winner for this loot (and the other bits I've added to it since then!)

I listed all those who were interested in winning (a local friend wasn't) in order of their comment and used random.org to select a random number from the list.

Here's the list.

Congrats Bead Addict, you've won some loot for your stash. I'll be sending out an e-mail to you shortly to get your info! Thanks to all of you for playing along. :)

With that taken care of, it's time for me to share what's on the menu.

Breakfasts: Smoothies, Cereal, Toast w/toppings (avocado, nut butter, or jelly), Yogurt w/granola, Omelets w/bacon, French toast

Lunches: Bean burritos, Simple sesame noodles, Leftovers, PB&J, Tuna noodles, Cheese quesidilla, Soup & grilled cheese

Dinners:
Kung Pao Tofu quinoa bowl with veggies (test recipe)
Homemade pizza w/salad
Grilled chicken w/sweet potatoes & roasted brussel sprouts


And that's about it for today. I hope you have a glorious week!!

5 comments:

  1. Dang, And I was even lucky number 7. Congrats Bead Addict & have fun for me playing with your new goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Hope! I don't know why but this is the first post of yours I've gotten in my email for a while, sorry! My email tends to sort out more things than it should, like all my favorite blogs! Anyhoo, that is so great you did a giveaway, I just got asked to do one for a dishware company and I have to figure out the random generator thing...I might be contacting you for help :)
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenna- That is kinda weird. But, I've also not been posting much lately either. I am definitely available to help and it's way easier than you think! I'm glad you stopped in! :)

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness I've won :-) Thank you! What a nice surprise!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...