Peanut Butter Cup Pretzel Bites (meal plan and recipe review)

Much like my Cinnamon Sugar Twists, I shared images of these bites online and saw some interest in them. So, I figured I'd share with you how easy they are to make.

Before I get to the instructions on those goodies, bear with me as I share my meal plan and recipe review for the week.

Breakfasts: Cereal, Smoothies, Cheese grits/oatmeal, Breakfast burritos, Blueberry waffles, Hashbrown baskets

Lunches: Soup w/grilled cheese, Turkey paninis, Chicken finger wraps, Tuna noodles, Pepperoni calzones, PB&J, Cheese Quesidillas

Dinners:
Chicken Marsala w/mashed potatoes & salad
Soup (from freezer)
Black bean burgers w/sweet potato fries
Baked ravioli w/green beans

_________________________________________

Recipe Review

Cheesy Penne with Broccoli: This came together pretty quickly and was just what I needed to make after a long day; something easy and tasty. I really liked it.

Delicious Ham and Potato Soup: This particular recipe has become a staple at our house. When I say that I'm making potato soup, this is the recipe I mean (my mama's recipe that I love so much is too labor intensive for me most of the time). Be warned that the chicken bullion and the ham used in this recipe make it quite salty. I recommend only adding a little salt at a time.
________________________________________

Now for the yummies. I'm not completely sure I should share this recipe though, because these are SO EASY that you might end up making them all the time. I don't want to be blamed for your new peanut butter pretzel bite addiction. If you've got a liking for sweet, salty, and crunchy like I do; don't say I didn't warn you.

Peanut Butter Cup Pretzel Bites

Ingredients:
Snyder's 'Snaps' Pretzels
Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups

Directions:
Heat oven to 250 degrees.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Spread out pretzels in a single layer on the baking sheet.
Place a peanut butter cup in the center of each pretzel.
Bake for 4-5 minutes until cups start to soften.
Remove baking sheet from oven and smoosh a second pretzel on top of the first.
Cool bites in the fridge for about 20 minutes.

That's it. Too easy. I warned you.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmm!! Love chocolate and pretzels together. nd YES that is TOO easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe is unbelievably easy and adaptable! Such a quick bite, wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...