Holiday Sale in CraftyHope Etsy Shop

Happy Thanksgiving y'all!!

I can't believe the Holiday Season is upon us! If you're shopping for the unique and wonderful women in your life, how about some unique and wonderful jewelry for them? I'm having a sale in the CraftyHope Etsy shop to assist you in your endeavors to find perfect, affordable gifts. Here's a selection of what's available.

Delicate Key Necklace

Mismatched Tin Earrings
Rhinestone Key Bracelet
Tarnished Heart Earrings
Pearl Sphere Long Necklace

Simple Smokey Earrings
Golden Assemblage Fringe Necklace
Those are just a few examples of the vast array of items available. The whole CraftyHope shop is going to be 15% off Friday-Monday (Nov 24-27). I hope you'll take a peek!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...