Recent Art Journaling on YouTube

I'm still trying to play catch up after falling a month behind. But, that's okay. It ensures that I have something to share with you amazing people! Most of my art journaling endeavors are shared on other social media and YouTube. But, I like to pop in here once a month or so and make sure that you can find the links and/or at least see a picture of what I've created. Without further ado, I present my art journaling for January and February.

I'm not even sure how long ago I actually made this Mixed Media Art Board featuring that little cutie. However, I'm smitten with him. 

It's not often that I use molding paste in my art, as I usually forget about it. In this Art Journal Play video, I recall why it's so awesome. Just look at the texture!

I did share this Mixed Media Valentine Art with you but can't resist showing it off again in case you missed it or didn't have time to watch the process. 

Sometimes I don't know when to stop once I get started playing. This Grungy Art Journal Page is the perfect example of that. I just kept adding things until I realized I had added too much. It's all good though, it's a learning process. 

You've likely already seen this Letters Art Journal Page for the Art Elements reveal. In case you haven't, I didn't see any harm in showing it off again. 

I'm seeing a lot more of my bead friends getting into art journaling. And, that excites me so much! I know that just means more inspiration and eye candy for me to take in. I hope I've helped add to your inspiration just a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...