Thrifty Thursday - August Thrifty Haul

 I'm always looking for deals. With trying to not be out and about much, it's hard to find them. But, I had a little luck (over the course of August) at the Dollar Tree, Five Below, a local thrift store, Hobby Lobby, and a gift from a friend.


Of course, I made a full video showing off my whole August Thrifty Haul.


But, here's a little peek at some of my finds.

I had a few minutes to run to Hobby Lobby and Five Below for a few deals: cardstock on clearance, remnant fabric, and alcohol markers.

From there, it was a quick trip around the corner to a church thrift shop where I racked up on more linens.

Toward the end of the month, one of my best friends brought me this massive bag of crafty supplies that she got from a friend of her mom's!

You'll have to watch the video to see everything that was in the bag, but the above items were my favorites. 

Other than a few things from the Dollar Tree, I think that was it for my thrifty scores. How about you? Find/get anything good recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...