Art Journal Videos in January

 I'm not sure why I don't share my art journaling endeavors in more in-depth here other than it would take more time. I guess I could find the time. I put the videos up on YouTube, and that takes plenty of time. I ought to share them more in-depth here too. Maybe. We'll see. For now, here are the art journal videos I shared over January.

Actually, this first one was shared on New Year's Eve, I don't know how I missed it in my last Art Journal post. 

Quick Art Journal Page

Making an Art Journal Page Cohesive

Art Journal with Texture and Flowers

I'm thinking I may share this last one in more depth later, but we'll see. It was part of a challenge from a couple of other artists. I was able to pick up the challenge pack and create this little junk journal. I'm tickled with it.
Inspiration Prompt Junk Journal: You, Me, Same 3

And, that was it for January. Here's hoping you're filling your days with creativity too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...