Thrifty Thursday - February Thrifty Haul

I've said it many times, I love me a great deal no matter whether it's from a craft store, thrift store, dollar store, yard sale, etc. You never know what you'll find. This month, I found quite a few deals, so let me share some of them before the video that reveals all at the end of the post. 


First, there was the thriftiest of them all: free books and magazines from the library!


There were also several trips to the Dollar Tree this month. Most of them were for needed items, and then I picked up a few other things that caught my eye. 


Possibly my favorite score this month was finding that Hobby Lobby had a bunch of their Tim Holtz products reduced to clearance prices. YES!

I just can't resist those sales. 

To get a better look at everything I picked up thriftily this past month, make sure to watch my February Thrifty Haul video on YouTube. 


So, have you found anything good lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...