Get 25% off CraftyHope Jewelry

If you've been hesitant for some reason about purchasing one of my jewelry pieces, now might be just the right time. I'm having 25% off sales in both my booth at Southern Antiques and Accents in Fairhope AND in the CraftyHope Etsy shop. Here's a look at some of the pieces you'll find in either of those two places. 

In the Booth:

Boho Fringe Necklace


Wrapped Rainbow Earrings

Fairy Bubbles Necklace

Button Love Earrings

And, there's SO MUCH MORE. 

Likewise, here are a few new items in the Etsy Shop.
Tin Mushroom Necklace

Live in the Moment Bracelet

Lovestruck Romeo Necklace

Hands of Time Earrings

Like the booth, that's just a taste of what's available. Head over to the CraftyHope Etsy shop to see more.  No matter where you choose to shop, everything in both locations is 25% off! 
Please note that the sale in the booth runs through June 2nd and the sale in the Etsy shop runs through June 3rd. 
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...