Art Journaling Videos in June

In case you missed all of the action going over on my YouTube Channel (there's a ton right now!), here are the Art Journaling videos from June that I haven't shared here yet. 

Art Journal Spread: Believe in Yourself

Junk Journal Page: Collect Beautiful Moments

Art Journal Spread: All she ever wanted

ICAD 2021: Card 1

ICAD 2021: Card 2

You, Me, Same 3 June 2021: Junk Journal Spread

ICAD 2021: Card 3

Clicking on the picture or caption will take you to each of the videos. Right now, I'm in the depths of ICAD (Index Card a Day) and will be posting those videos each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday until I get them all up. I hope you enjoy these and don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions at all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...