Mixed Media Art Videos from August

 For the most part, my art journaling and mixed media art endeavors are shared on other social media. Specifically, I share them on Instagram and YouTube. But, I don't want you to miss out if you're not following me in those places (though you really should 😜). So, I like to pop a quick peek at each of the projects that were shared on YouTube here just in case any of them pique your interest. Clicking on the pictures and/or their captions should take you to their video.

ICAD 2021 - Card 19

ICAD 2021 - Card 20

ICAD 2021 - Card 21

Mixed Media Wall Art ::: SeekGatherCreate

ICAD 2021 - Card 23

ICAD 2021 - Card 24

ICAD 2021 - Card 25

Mixed Media Tag ::: SeekGatherCreate

ICAD 2021 - Card 26

ICAD 2021 - Card 27

ICAD 2021 - Card 28

Mixed Media Collage Art (#SeekGatherCreate)

ICAD 2021 - Card 29

ICAD 2021 - Card 30

ICAD 2021 - Card 32

Junk Journal Spread #SeekGatherCreate

ICAD 2021 - Card 33

Whew! That was a ton! I posted at least four videos a week this past month. I'm still trying to share the ICADs (Index Card A Day) I made and then the Seek Gather Create challenge happened. I'm tickled with how most all of the above turned out. I wouldn't have shared them otherwise. Still, I have a few favorites. What about you? Which are your favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...