Thrifty Thursday - October Thrifty Haul

I've had a lot more luck with my thrifting as of late, especially since I started receiving emails from EstateSales.net. They send me almost daily notifications of sales in my area. And, most have pictures of what can be found at each sale, so I can decide whether or not it's worth it. This isn't an advertisement for them, but I thought I would mention it in case you've been looking for some thrift opportunities. In any case, I picked up a few things in October.

The best stuff came from a monthly estate sale at a local antique store. 

I'm really enjoying those sales!

Here's a look at everything I picked up this month in my October Thrifty Haul.

Have you found any treasures lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...