Art Journal Videos in April

Here's my monthly roundup of the art journal videos that were shared on YouTube, but you have missed. 

Art Journal Spread - All My Love


Junk Journal Spread - She was Frightened

Art Journal Spread - #MMMApril22 - There is Nothing Simpler

Junk Journal Page - Be Brave and Do It

I don't know if you can tell in these little snippets of pictures, but I had a lot of fun with these. I'm even happier with the couple I already have up for May. Head over to my YouTube channel, and make sure you're subscribed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...