Thrifty Thursday

This past week, I helped my mom clean out an old truck of my grandmother's and took a pile of mementos home with me. As well, I visited an estate sale with a friend and made some fun scores.


You can get a better look at everything I brought home in my latest Thrifty Thursday Video on YouTube.


Have you had any luck thrifting lately?


2 comments:

  1. I think that the stole/table cloth looks really beautiful that you could wear even now. The metal findings are a score. I am sure that you will make lots of earrings/pendants with them. The crystal stoppers are cute; a beaded wire wrap or a wire cage bail would make them wearable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad and relieved that you see so much value in the bits I picked up too. Sometimes I wonder if it's just me that sees it. Thank you!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...