I'm Baaaaaack!! (& ThTh)

I apologize for being so quiet over here in my corner of the blogosphere. I have many reasons. I had full intentions of posting on Halloween. However, I ended up getting sick and laying on the couch all afternoon and then went to my mama's to see my nieces and other family and kids for the holiday.

I also know that with the election going on, y'all had more important issues to attend to than my lil' ole blog. I've always been a peace-keeper. I had my own views about how the election should go, but because many people that are close to me had other views, I decided to leave the election out of my blog posts, rather than starting debates. I am glad that the election is over and look forward to what awaits the country with our new president.

I want to make sure this post gets up, so let me go ahead and share just a few things. Do you remember the contest I won? Here's how my prize was packaged (too cute!)
And, here's my awesome winter dove bead. I LOVE it!!
It is "Thrifty Thursday" so let me share a few links before I get out of here:Lastly is something I REALLY have been wanting to share. Here's the completed Halloween Pin-Up necklace I made (remember the hint?)
For complete details on how I made it, head over to my Fairy Creative site.

That's all for now. I hope I can make it back tomorrow. And, I hope you do too!!

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...