This One's All Over the Place

Can you believe it? I've been blogging here for a year. Yesterday was my one year BLOGIVERSARY. I intended to mark it with a special blog post, but couldn't come up with anything special enough in the little bit of time I had. So - like my birthday - there will not be much of a celebration. In fact, let's just move on.
I had a nice birthday dinner with my family on Friday and received some beautiful flowers from my mom, step-dad, and nieces.
I was also able to craft almost all weekend, with breaks for eating and a dance/football game thing on Saturday night. (ROLL TIDE by the way!)
It is Techie Tuesday and I don't really want to get into all of that - instead just go check out this search by color flickr tool. For a color-freak like me, it's addictive.

However, do let me share with you some more of the neat Halloween links I've found.
  • Here are some more Halloween recipes. These are from Better Homes and Gardens.
  • How about a downloadable Halloween card? It's soooo cute, I mean scary, I mean it's "pretty creepy" hehehe.
  • For some Scary movie suggestions you can check out this list of the 20 scariest movies of all time OR this list of the top 25 Halloween movies. Really, these two lists are quite similar with only a few differences. And, being a scary movie fan - I'd have to agree with MOST of the suggestions listed.
I just love Halloween - there's so much cool stuff out there on the internet.

OH! I've also been working on some new Halloween jewelry. You might remember the earrings and bracelets I made last year. This year's project will not be a shrink plastic one. However, it's also not done yet, so here's a sneak peek:
If things work out, I'll post the whole project on the Fairy Creative site before the big holiday. I'll let you guys know if that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

Bead Box 18 - Reveal

 Hey y'all! I'm popping in to share the completed jewelry pieces that came out of Bead Box 18 . I've actually already stocked an...