Quick and Easy MMSM

If you haven't noticed, I already did a lengthy weekend review today. So this post is simply to share some "Made Me Smile Monday" goodness. Enjoy!
  • HeHeHeHe!! Lesser of two weevils (get it?) :)
  • Evolution of a wedding dance. Of course there are quite a few unique wedding dances circulating out there. This is the first time I've seen this one.
  • If you just need a smile on this Monday, you could try these smile stickers The creator also has a flickr page with some great images as well.
  • I've been laughing about this one for a week now. As a thrifty gal - I love it!!
  • The mighty Wal-Mart even makes mistakes. Here a great example of a mistake on walmart's website.

Lastly, as the countdown to Halloween begins, I want to share some holiday links to get you (and me) in the spirit.
Halloween hangover - It's that time of year to start seeing all those crazy jack-lanterns. This trio apparently had a wild night on the stoop

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO....Lesser of two weevils, Wal-Mart website, Jesus Saves. Thanks, I needed that. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...