Bead Table Wednesday

I think I've finally finished hopping around the One Crayon Color Challenge blogs. . .but I'm still playing catch-up on everything else. I was called for jury duty on Monday and was there until yesterday. I've been selected as a juror on a case that starts Monday. Please don't expect much from me next week!

As far as what's on my craft desk this Bead Table Wednesday, it looks much as I left it over the weekend.
I'm working on a custom bracelet as requested by a local Twitter friend.

Don't forget to check out all the others in the Bead Table Wednesday Flickr Group!


I did list some new items last week that I haven't mentioned, but I'd love for you to check out.
Leftover Time Earrings
Gentle Spring Bracelet - relisted
However, my shop will not be open tomorrow. I've joined in a movement with Protesty to remind Etsy of its original intent of creating a marketplace for HANDMADE goods. You can read more at Protesty to join in the cause as either a buyer or seller.

It's time for me to head out for some time with the nieces. Happy Wednesday y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous bracelet!! Everyone is tempting me! :-) Happy Wednesday to you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

Bead Box 18 - Reveal

 Hey y'all! I'm popping in to share the completed jewelry pieces that came out of Bead Box 18 . I've actually already stocked an...