Bead Table Wednesday

I think I've finally finished hopping around the One Crayon Color Challenge blogs. . .but I'm still playing catch-up on everything else. I was called for jury duty on Monday and was there until yesterday. I've been selected as a juror on a case that starts Monday. Please don't expect much from me next week!

As far as what's on my craft desk this Bead Table Wednesday, it looks much as I left it over the weekend.
I'm working on a custom bracelet as requested by a local Twitter friend.

Don't forget to check out all the others in the Bead Table Wednesday Flickr Group!


I did list some new items last week that I haven't mentioned, but I'd love for you to check out.
Leftover Time Earrings
Gentle Spring Bracelet - relisted
However, my shop will not be open tomorrow. I've joined in a movement with Protesty to remind Etsy of its original intent of creating a marketplace for HANDMADE goods. You can read more at Protesty to join in the cause as either a buyer or seller.

It's time for me to head out for some time with the nieces. Happy Wednesday y'all!

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous bracelet!! Everyone is tempting me! :-) Happy Wednesday to you too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...