Another Trip and and WWWW

I'm leaving in a few hours to head to Mississippi for my great-uncle's funeral. It's in the morning. So. . . my mom, great-aunt, another great-uncle, a cousin, her kids, and I are leaving this evening. I'm not sure if the hotel as WiFi or not and am debating whether or not to lug my laptop. I still have my iPhone and can post from that if needed. I just won't have my links to share (I keep those on a flash drive.) Since I'm not sure how posting will go, I decided to go ahead and post what I can for "Wild Wild Web Wednesday" today. Enjoy!:
  • Check out Steve Martin on the dating game, back when he really was just a wild and crazy guy!!
  • I used to make those cornstarch and water concoctions all the time at my previous job. The kids loved them (and so did I)
  • Have you heard of jowlers? They're photos taken of people as they are shaking their heads. Worth a look.
  • I've posted several links and pictures of Lego creations, so why not post these lego recreations of famous pictures.
Have a great hump day and I'll be back when I'm back. Or whenever, who knows?

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear about your loss. Will be keeping you in my prayers.

    hugs

    S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...