I have made it home and am back at work today. A week is a really long time to neglect my work-related feed reader. I had over 1600 feeds to trudge through. I have been working on these since about 9:30 this morning. It's almost 2pm and I still have 455 to go. I'll try to post something more pleasant to read later, I've just got to get through the mountain of blogs first!!
Later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
NEW website (and blog to go with it)
Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...
-
Learning to make jewelry is as simple as knowing a few of the tools and how to perform several techniques. From there, a whole world of des...
-
I have a confession to make - I love buttons! Okay, that's pretty well known. I've been collecting them for years and years and hav...
thats a lot of feeds!
ReplyDeleteglad you all made it home safe!