Gettin' Crafty

I'm sorry for the pity party I was having earlier. I'm facing some tough decisions right now and am just down.
So, to make up for it - I got busy creating.
I played with my fused glass kiln. This was an experiment that didn't work out so well. It was a learning experience.I worked on some collage jewelry.I made some carrot cupcakes. YUM!!!**Note: make sure you check the ingredients needed for the cake mix for the cupcakes so that you have those on hand too. I had to wait almost a week to make the cupcakes because I didn't make sure I had eggs for the mix. Eggs were listed on the cake box, but not in the Kraft recipe. Doh!!

I'm feeling a bit better now. More focused or something.
Off to watch a movie now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...