TOTALLY Random (TRT)

I need to blog, I need to blog, I need to blog. . .
I don't really have the time to go into much because there's so much going on.
Fortunately, it's "Totally Random Tuesday" and I can just throw some random linky links at you and be on my way.
  • Man eating hottest pepper OMG!!
  • A year of outfits, no repeats. How I wish I was that inspired when I get dressed in the morning.
  • Flashlight worthy books.
  • Some more break out dancing in the middle of a crowd. I love how all the other people are cool with it.


I'm not avoiding you guys, really. I'm just a bit overwhelmed. I'll get into it later. Be good!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, that year in outfits thing was a good idea, but most of the outfits that girl chose were so ugly!!!! She needs to stick with just a few that make her look good. I would like to see a fashionable person do that instead of her so I could get some ideas. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. G - I totally understand that wasn't your style. I just like that she was able to work with what she had and be creative coming up with that many options. Perhaps you should consider this a new topic on your blog. I know you got the fashion sense for it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...