Mardi Gras 2009 (TRT)

Happy Mardi Gras!!
I promised to check in today and share some pictures. So here are two of the ones I took Saturday night.

I was a bad girl and didn't engage in any of the festivities today. I decided this several days ago and began to regret it about lunch time. However, I stopped working a little early and played in the craft room. Now, I'm happy I didn't go - sorry Mama!!

While it is Mardi Gras, it is also "Totally Random Tuesday."
Alright, I hope you were safe today and enjoyed Fat Tuesday. Lent begins tomorrow and all that stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...