The Internet Deliema Goes On

So sorry about the rant yesterday, I just get really frustrated when I don't get exactly what I pay for - like internet connection. I'm tempted to contact Medicom and let them know that we need the hours of no service taken off our bill. I don't want to pay for the lack of service. UGH!!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures yesterday and maybe even got to check out the crafts I've been doing lately. You may not see many more until I can get this computer back up to the standards I expect as I'm still trying to download everything I use. Without internet, this is going to take longer than I thought. You should seed my feed reader and facebook. I have over 800 blogs backed up to read and something like 62 notifications in facebook. (I saw that while I was at work this morning.) I've written this in MS Word until I can get online to transfer it. We'll see if that happens or not. I guess you'll know if you see this post or not.

It's "Wild, Wild Web Wednesday" and my web experiences are definitely wild right now. . . wildly erratic.

Now for some Valentine stuff (are you getting tired of this yet?)

Alright, fingers crossed. Maybe I'll have a connection before Wednesday is over. If not, you'll be having a Wild Wild Web Thursday won't you??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...