Getting Started - One Step At a Time (WWWW)

Do you ever get so frustrated that you just can't make a decision? I'm not sure that's the best way to express it, but it's coming out that way.

Yesterday I could not even THINK about work. The task that I had to do from home was absolutely non-inspiring. I did my morning routine - check e-mail, read industry-related articles and blogs, etc. But then. . . I hit a wall. I did NOT want to move forward onto focusing on a client. Instead, guess what I wanted to do - guess. If you've been hanging here long enough you should know the answer.

I wanted to focus on being creative and pursuing the desire to do that full time. So, instead of working, I created a banner for my Etsy shop. There's still nothing in the shop - and I'm waiting for my paypal account to get set up - and my To Do list for this whole venture seems to grow by the minute. I cried a little to LOML about my frustrations, but he offered no solutions, just the suggestion to move forward, do SOMETHING. So, the banner was made. I like it, but I'm not in love with it. It may change some more now that I've had the time to get one made and focus on what I want. It's a step forward in any case.

So, I apologize for my absence yesterday, but my focus was elsewhere.
I'm here today, just in time for "Wild, Wild Web Wednesday."
  • Time magazine has this list of the 99 videos and websites that any self-respecting internet addicted geek has to see (and should have probably already seen) I haven't had a chance myself to review the list.
  • Now, there's a whole blog devoted to showcasing tacky weddings. Believe it!
  • This bring a whole new meaning to the term "shot" gun. It's products you definitely need to check out for your next party.
  • Check out the drawings by this one artist who worked as a waitress and sketched her clients. It kinda makes you re-think how you treated that server that one time.
Happy Hump Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...