Great Weekend, Monday Blahs (MMSM)

Oh what a fabulously fun, busy, and then lazy weekend.
LOML and I got to spend almost all day Saturday with his best friend and some other friends at the beach. It was a really good time.

On Sunday, we were completely worthless. We went out to have an early lunch and then just lazed about the house. I picked up the craft room some (basically just cleared off my working surface) and then crafted for a bit.

I was able to get two blog posts up at my Fairy Creative site. You should go check out what I did with this (see below) as part of my "Making Do" series.
And now, it's the most horrible day of the week and I need some happy thoughts, so here, for your pleasure (and mine) is "Made Me Smile Monday"
  • babies can rock out too
  • yard work hoola hoop
  • cat herding (it's a commercial, but you only notice that at the end, otherwise it's awesome)
  • Lastly, I've been saving this PILE of Jack Handy's 'Deep Thoughts' quotes and just need to go ahead and share them. Enjoy!
    - “If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone.”
    - “If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason.”
    - “To me, it's a good idea to always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, 'Hey, can you give me a hand?' You can say, 'Sorry, got these sacks.' ”

That's all for now. I hope your Monday was a good one!! If not, I hope this made it just a tiny bit better.

3 comments:

  1. Years ago, I adopted “If you ever drop your keys into a river of molten lava, let'em go, because, man, they're gone" as a personal motto for knowing when to let go. You'd be surprised how often you can actually use it in your day-to-day life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to work that in more often, I tend to be pretty good at letting things go (mind you - not physical things like the stacks of junk in my house, but other things.)I'm glad to see you're still reading my blabber.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who doesn't love Jack Handy. I can't wait until tomorrow night!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...