Fo Yo Mama (for your mama)

Before I forget AGAIN (I meant to do this yesterday), here are a few Mother's Day gift ideas and projects. Just in case you are a bad offspring (like me) and have yet to get this done.
I'm not that bad - I'm waiting to shop until tomorrow when I'll take the nieces to do theirs also. Maybe not the best plan, but it is a plan. I just hope I get done in time to go see Wolverine with friends.
Here ya go - a short and sweet list (fo' yo' Mama)
Alright, now get to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...