A Wok on the Not-So-Wild Side (TT)

I've just got a real quick post here. I've got to get ready to head to my Mardi Gras Meeting.

So, here goes.
I winged it with the Wok last night. I grabbed some mushrooms, chicken, onion, snow peas, and water chestnuts at the grocery store. I sliced everything and added some carrots, garlic, and soy sauce. I cooked the chicken first, added the onions and mushrooms, then everything else - splashing some soy sauce in every once in a while. This is what I got.We put it on rice.
I was really good - a success in my book.

Now, for some "Totally Random Tuesday"
That's it now - gotta go try to look pretty. It takes a while.

2 comments:

  1. Hope, where are you?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here - working on it, just kinda all over the place right now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...