All Work and No Play. . .

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY Y'ALL
May the luck of the Irish be with you and all that jazz!

I made it through my busy day yesterday that included visiting a friend and her new baby boy, doing a paint party thing with my nieces, and then helping them with homework and bedtime and everything. It was a LONG DAY. But, there were definite highlights and bits of fun!
K's Froggie
T's Peace Sign Cross
My Underwater Friends


Etsy Shop:
New in shop - Green for the day!!
Boho Chandelier Earrings

Now on sale
Lorelei Necklace - Now 20% OFF
Drops in the Fountain Earrings - Now 15% OFF

Now, go enjoy your St. Patrick's Day....Remember to wear some green if you don't want to get pinched. If you do want to get pinched, well....that's your prerogative I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so very much to me. I love to hear what you have to say.

NEW website (and blog to go with it)

 Hey y'all!! I've got some news. It's great, but also bittersweet. After almost NINETEEN years here on Blogger/Blogspot, I'v...